- Northern Lights Snowmobile Club was formed in 1967 to promote all recreational aspects of the sport of snowmobiling. NLSC was responsible for building much of the trail system in use today which is maintained by Three Lakes Trails. We are a member (163) of the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs and support all activities related to snowmobiling.Club meetings are held on the 4th Monday of the month from September through April each year. A variety of club events are held such as overnight rides, on trail weenie roasts, weekly club rides for both scenic and spirited riders, Christmas Party, Bon Fire, Summer picnic and more. Club members volunteer many hours to help Three Lakes Trails brush, mark and groom the nearly 200 miles of trails through the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
- President – Jerry Gilbertson
- Vice President – Eric Wick
- Treasurer – Joyce Nykolayko
- Secretary – Pat Radtke and Sue Frank
Please Ride Safe, Smart & Responsibly